Re: [MEFAwards] Re: 2011 BETA Test has started!

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2011
      I have been overwhelmed with RL at the moment, so wasn't able to do any
      nominating, but had no difficulty in finishing the nomination information for
      the one story Ellynn nominated for my work. Will try the review process tonight
      or tomorrow.

      I hope that the times get better organized--had to search through about four
      different third age groups to find the actual time I needed to note.
      Bonnie L. Sherrell
      Teacher at Large

      "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

      "Don't go where I can't follow."