2011 Beta Test: We need to move the discussion

  • Aranel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011
      Hey everyone,

      Since we're hitting two lists pretty heavily with posts now, we're going to have to consolidate the Beta discussion. So I need all the Beta Test discussion to move over to the mefa-discussion Yahoo Group.

      I'll address any remaining issues posted here at MEFAwards over at mefa-discussion, and I won't be making any more Beta Test posts here at MEFAwards.

      Sorry for the inconvenience,
      Aranel