Re: ADMIN - 2010 awards - tying up loose ends, and looking forward

  • mvoltfan
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 18, 2010
      Special thanks to these volunteers:

      MARTA, who helped me when I accidentally reviewed the wrong story - not once, but twice! - and was still graciously fixing my mistakes after voting had closed.

      FOXRAFER, for channeling people's responses to my reviews and for forwarding my responses to other people's reviews, even when I addressed them incorrectly.

      DWIMORDENE, for being a really awesome story liaison on my three stories and helping me finalize them for the MEFAs.

      Everybody who made these MEFAs possible was amazing.
    • Abigail
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 19, 2010
        Thanks to everyone who put hard work into these awards, everything was amazing xx