Re: [MEFAwards] ADMIN - finding stories by author

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2010
      Hi Ainae,

      That's not really possible with the way we do things this year. But I will
      mention it to our technical volunteers to see if we can add it for the
      future. Good suggestion!

      P.S. - Can you do me a favor? Mention it over at
      http://community.livejournal.com/mefas/193869.html. (You can leave an
      anonymous comment if you don't have an LJ account.) That will help us keep
      all the suggestions in one place.

      Marta