FW: [LOTR_Community_GFIC] Fwd: [stories_of_arda] Hosting woes

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010

      As Rorrah (StoriesOfArda site admin) explains below, SOA will be down for a
      few hours at some point this week. It should only be for a few hours, and
      the SOA admins are aware of the downtime.

      If you are reviewing a story posted to http://www.storiesofarda.com/ and the
      link doesn't work, give it a few hours and try again. Make use of the MEFA's
      wish-list feature if you like, to remind yourself to come back to it later.

      I assume SOA's links will be the same. So (as far as I know) the links will
      work once the site migration is finished.

      Marta