WIP completed - Starstorm by Shirebound

  • telperion1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010

      Conga-rats to Shirebound, who informed me her story #50 "Starship"
      (previously competing as a WIP) is now finished.

      Per MEFA policy, it has now been moved to a subcategory with completed
      fics. It was previously in Genres: Alternate Universe: Incomplete, but
      can now be found in Genres: Alternate Universe: General.