Re: [MEFAwards] Hello all!

  • telperion1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2010
      Hi Brandy,

      This year's awards are still going on, so we don't have winners yet, but
      you can read the nominated stories and vote for them.

      --- Go to www.mefawards.net/MEFA2010/ and log in.
      --- Click the "Stories" tab at the top of the list.
      --- Browse around or, to find stories about a certain character etc.
      click the "Show Filter" link.

      Once you find a story, you can read it by clicking on the title, or you
      can vote for it using the "Enter New Review" link on the right side of
      the page.

      You can also check out previous year's winners:

      --- Go to www.mefawards.net/mefa-archive
      --- Click the "Awards Results" link.
      --- Choose a year and click the "Select" button.

      You can no longer vote for these stories but you can read them by
      clicking on the title. (Some links may no longer work, especially for
      older years.)

      Marta