Re: Should we be concerned

  • Agape 4Rivendell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6 7:50 AM
      Hello all,

      It seems to me that last year I had the very same thoughts. Marta, calm and
      collected as always, cooled down my fears.

      And she was right. We had a boatload of nominations last year.

      So I'm hoping the same will be true this year. I still have some noms to
      make, but I'm also trying to finish something in time to compete... That's
      taking a lot of work..... *stupid stories that hide their endings*

      Blessings,
      Agape