RE: [MEFAwards] hard to reach authors, etc

  • telperion1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2010
      Hi Lindelea,

      Everything needs to be finished off by June 21. That includes fixing any
      mistakes in your form, so I really encourage authors to finish up a few days
      before that if possible. But it can wait until past the next two weeks, if
      you need it to.

      I'll forward this email to your liaison, so we can keep you off this list.

      Marta