volunteer round-up

  • telperion1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2010
      Hey guys,

      With only a few days left until MEFA-time (*eep*), I wanted to do a quick
      round-up of where we have volunteers - and where we still need them.

      1. Banners - Neume Indil has volunteered as our banner coordinator for this
      year (*cheers*), and we have several people who have agreed to make banners:
      Elena Tiriel, Elleth, Ellynn, and Nath. But the more the merrier! If you
      like playing around with graphics we could still use your help.

      (Elena Tiriel, I know I owe you an email and haven't forgotten. Just been
      very busy. I'll get back to you soon, I promise!)

      2. Author Liaisons - This is probably our biggest need right now. So far we
      have the following people signed up as liaisons: Cathleen; Dreamflower;
      Dwimordene; elliska; Fiondil; foxrafer; Inkling; and Linaewen. That's
      several less than last year. If you volunteered last year and aren't on that
      list, please let me know if you still want to volunteer. (Or if you don't
      want to; knowing one way or the other would really help.) And if you haven't
      been a liaison before, and would like to start, let me know that too, and we
      can get you trained up to help.

      3. Beta Testing - We're currently testing the 2010 site over at
      mefa-discussion. Pop over there if you'd like a sneak peak of the new site,
      and if you have some time to try it out.

      4. Promoters - We currently have promoters for the following groups:

      Aragron_Angst
      Blind-Chit-Chat
      Book_Talk
      Books4theBlind
      booktalk
      CouncilofRivendell
      Henneth Annun Story Archive
      Henneth_Annun
      In the Hall of Fire: A Tolkien Fanfic Workshop
      LOTR DFIC Group
      LOTR GFIC Group
      LOTR LJ Challenge Group
      Many Paths to Tread
      Middle-earth news
      Silmarillion Writers Guild
      Stories_of_Arda
      SWG listserv
      There and Back
      Tolkien_Weekly

      If you see a group not listed here, and you'd like to promote there, please
      let me know.

      **********************************

      We're all set for everything else. Thanks for everyone who has already
      volunteered.

      If you see something on here you'd like to volunteer for please email me at
      mefasupport@... so I can help you get started.

      Thanks,

      Marta (MEFA Admin.)
    • Agape 4Rivendell
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2010
        Sorry for the late reply. If you still need liaisons, let me know.

        Agape