(ADMIN) issues with mefawards.net site

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2010

      Some of you may notice a problem accessing our web site over the next
      few days. There is an issue with paying for our next year's service. We
      have the money -- thanks so much for your donations! -- but it is taking
      time to transfer the money from PayPal (where we collect it) to the
      company that hosts our website. I thoroughly expect this all to be
      resolved by early next week. It is just taking a little time.

      In the mean time, if you attempt to access the site
      http://www.mefawards.net/ you will get an error message, saying that the
      site is temporarily unavailable. This really is temporary. We promise!

      In addition, if you email any address ending in "@...," the
      email will probably not go through. You can continue to contact us at
      mefasupport@..., and I will make sure that the message gets to the
      right person. Or you can post to this group.

      This will not affect anything connected to the MEFAs that isn't actually
      run by our website. For instance, this Yahoo group and the LJ community
      will still be operational. And your banners should still display,
      because they are stored on a different website.

      Thanks in advance for your patience and support, both of our site and of
      the awards in general. It is, as always, very appreciated.

      Marta (MEFA Admin.)