Admin -- Just One Month Left for the 2009 MEFAs!

  • Tanaqui
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi everyone

      I just wanted to post a quick reminder that voting for the 2009 MEFAs
      will close on December 31, just a month away.

      If you have already started voting: please remember that you need to
      edit any of your already-entered votes by that same date. Draft reviews
      must be changed over to hidden or final status or they won't be counted;
      hidden reviews will automatically be displayed once voting closes, so
      you need to change them to draft if you don't want this to happen.

      If you haven't started voting, we'd love to have as many participants as
      we can get. If you're already a member, log in to our voting website at
      www.mefawards.net/MEFA2009/ and start reviewing. If you'd like to be a
      member but aren't you can sign up by joining this yahoo group. We'll
      then give you a voting account at the voting website. (This is done
      manually, so it may take a day or two.)

      If you've forgotten your password, you can have it mailed to you using
      the link at the voting website (check your spam folder!). If you need
      any other help signing up or logging in, just email us at mefasupport at
      mefawards dot net.

      There's still time to get involved and vote for some of your favorite
      stories, but the end of the awards is approaching fast.

      Also, please keep in mind that the MEFA day is based on GMT. That means
      you must enter all votes by 11:59 PM, GMT on December 31. For reference,
      that's Dec. 31, 7 PM in US Eastern timezone.

      Tanaqui
      The MEFA Admin Team