Re: Admin - Reading Reviews

  • imhiriel
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
      --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, Marta <marta.fandom@...> wrote:

      > There is a "short cut" to display reviews for your stories. When you log
      > in to the MEFA website, if you scroll down you will see the link "Read
      > Reviews Left By Others For Your Stories." Click on this and it will
      > display only those reviews for stories where you are the author. (You
      > can get to the same page using the Author filter, but it will take you a
      > few more clicks.)

      This is a new feature, isn't it? I like it very much. Thank you for implementing it.

      Imhiriel
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
        imhiriel wrote:

        > --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com <mailto:MEFAwards%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > Marta <marta.fandom@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > There is a "short cut" to display reviews for your stories. When you log
        > > in to the MEFA website, if you scroll down you will see the link "Read
        > > Reviews Left By Others For Your Stories." Click on this and it will
        > > display only those reviews for stories where you are the author. (You
        > > can get to the same page using the Author filter, but it will take you a
        > > few more clicks.)
        >
        > This is a new feature, isn't it? I like it very much. Thank you for
        > implementing it.

        You know, now that you point it out... I think it is. Quite honestly
        Tanaqui gave us so many new toys this year, it's a bit hard to keep up
        with what was new and what wasn't. It's a very useful feature in my
        opinion and I'm grateful for it, whenever it was developed.

        Marta
      • Elena Tiriel
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
          I just saw this last night and was delighted... this is one of those
          features that I will use over and over and over!

          Thank you, thank you, thank you!

          - Barbara

          On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 6:22 PM, imhiriel <Larys.HMF@...> wrote:

          > --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com <MEFAwards%40yahoogroups.com>, Marta
          > <marta.fandom@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > There is a "short cut" to display reviews for your stories. When you log
          > > in to the MEFA website, if you scroll down you will see the link "Read
          > > Reviews Left By Others For Your Stories." Click on this and it will
          > > display only those reviews for stories where you are the author. (You
          > > can get to the same page using the Author filter, but it will take you a
          > > few more clicks.)
          >
          > This is a new feature, isn't it? I like it very much. Thank you for
          > implementing it.
          >
          > Imhiriel

        • Barbara Rich
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
            Yes, I discovered it too! So much easier than filtering to find those
            reviews! And I was glad to find the "Reviews listed by reviewer" feature--
            I did not realize it had been moved, and thought that it was no longer
            there!

            And it appears that the "reply to review" feature seems to be working for
            me-- last year my attempts to use it bounced, but I've had no such problems
            at all this year.

            Dreamflower