Need help contacting one of my authors

  • Candice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hello. I'm the author liaison for Trinilee Greenleaf and I need some help in getting in touch with her. She accepted the nomination and began the form but hasn't finished it yet. I've left a "review" at fanfiction.net and her nominator tried to reach her through another yahoo group and I've sent a couple of messages to her email.

      If anyone is in contact with her, or has another suggestion on how I can reach her, I'd appreciate the help.

      Thanks!
      Candice