Re: [MEFAwards] This year's crop

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      Agape, that's a good part of why I love the MEFAs--finding other authors whose
      work blows me away who don't frequent the same archives I do.

      I could belong to more archives, but find the four I frequent are almost more
      than I can keep up with at times, and I don't read that much at two of those.
      This time of year is when I finally get to read longer stories by folk I don't
      see the rest of the time, and I love it.

      And for those who nominated stories by me--I am very grateful. Thank you!
      Bonnie L. Sherrell
      Teacher at Large

      "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

      "Don't go where I can't follow."