This year's crop

  • Agape 4Rivendell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hello,

      I just wanted to say again how very much I value these awards... not for
      the award itself, but for enabling me to 'find' glorious writing works.

      I am always amazed at the wondrous works that 'pop up' in nominations..... I
      am in awe of the talent that is still out there, pumping out story after
      story....

      I ran across an author tonight who I would never have read.... the fanfic
      'world' is so wide, it's next to impossible to find and read everything....

      This story just blew me out of the water - the writing was incredible....
      tore at my soul while drowning me in the beauty of the author's words and
      phrases.... Incredible.

      So once again, I thank Marta and all those involved for their dedication
      over the years to keep these awards 'alive' and available to all to share,
      enjoy, weep over, and giggle. And sit back and rejoice in the joy of
      reading.

      Blessings,
      Agape

      --
      Life's been good to me so far!!! Praise God!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
        Agape, that's a good part of why I love the MEFAs--finding other authors whose
        work blows me away who don't frequent the same archives I do.

        I could belong to more archives, but find the four I frequent are almost more
        than I can keep up with at times, and I don't read that much at two of those.
        This time of year is when I finally get to read longer stories by folk I don't
        see the rest of the time, and I love it.

        And for those who nominated stories by me--I am very grateful. Thank you!
        Bonnie L. Sherrell
        Teacher at Large

        "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

        "Don't go where I can't follow."