9751PLEASE READ - post-mortem poll on banners

    Apr 8, 2009

      I have just posted a poll over at our LJ about banners. This looks at
      how the banners will be created - whether we'll keep using our current
      system or use one that has been suggested.

      You can read all about the both systems and vote for your preference at

      http://community.livejournal.com/mefas/113827.html

      In the interests of including award participants who aren't members of
      this group I've posted the poll at LJ. But don't worry if you don't have
      an account there. Anyone can make anonymous comments there, so if you
      don't have an account, just comment to the entry with your answers.
      Please include your name in your comments so we know who's voting.

      The poll closes in three days (on Saturday). Please vote before then.

      Oh, and feel free to spread the word around! If your group has people
      interested in the MEFAs, feel free to forward this email to them.

      Marta