8191Re: Reviews Now Available

  • PGF
    Oct 2, 2007
      The problem persisted for altogether about 90 minutes I think; so I'd
      thought it a temporary glitch. But alas, I have the same problem
      again right now - I can reach this site, and even the page with links
      to MEFA 2007 and 2006, but when I click on the link to 2007, I'm
      redirected to AOL's search page, where it says "Error Gateway
      Timeout", just like last night.

      I have no difficulty going to any other website; so I think the
      problem is at MEFA. Hopefully, I'll eventually be able to access the
      site again, but in the meantime, it's inconvenient.

      RAKSHA

      <<<<--- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, Marta Layton <melayton@...>
      wrote:

      > PGF wrote:
      > >

      > > For the past hour, I have been unable to access the MEFA site -
      is my
      > > computer being obnoxious, or has anyone else had similar trouble?
      At
      > > any rate, I certainly hope the situation is temporary.
      > >
      > > RAKSHA
      > >

      > Hi Raksha,
      >
      > I'm not sure what happened. I've been able to access the MEFA site
      when
      > I've needed to all this afternoon and evening. Are you still having
      > problems?
      >
      > Marta>>>>

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic