8183Re: [MEFAwards] Reviews Now Available

  • Elena Tiriel
    Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Marta!

      I just want to say how excited I am to finally be able to read reviews, not
      only for my own story but also for my friends'. It is thrilling!

      That's what makes the MEFAs so extraordinary -- and so inspiring.

      To all the volunteers who make the MEFAs possible each year: thank you! ;-)

      - Barbara, whose contented muse is raising a glass of fine Dorwinion to the
      MEFA volunteers