7864Re: [MEFAwards] Re: Site Updates

    Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Linaewen,

      Thanks for posting here. I was checking in during a lull at work, and
      probably would not have seen this until tonight if you hadn't posted
      about it here (as I usually don't log in to mefasupport away from

      For some reason your account was never set up at the voting website.
      It should have been. With as many members as we have it's inevitable
      that we'll occasionally make mistakes, so if you ever don't have
      access to something you think you should be able to, speak up so I or
      another volunteer can look into it for you.

      I've set up your account now and emailed you the account information
      privately. Let me know if you have any more problems.

      On 6/1/07, linaewen0 <marggrenawalt@...> wrote:
      > I just sent an email to mefasupport, because I was unable to log in to
      > the MEFA2007 site using my username and password from the 2006 site,
      > which I thought were supposed to work for both. It doesn't recognize
      > my email address, either, for requesting my password.
      > I can log in as a guest, but not as myself. ;-)
      > Thought I'd mention my wee trouble here as well!
      > Thanks!
      > Linaewen
      > --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <liz.warren@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi All
      > >
      > > Aranel and I have been working to fix several errors that have cropped
      > > up with the MEFA2007 site. The site may have moments of being down
      > > throughout the day whenever we upload fixes, but it should usually be
      > > back up in a couple of minutes.
      > >
      > > One issue we're still working on is that several people have reported
      > > they've seen errors when nominating a story, even though the form has
      > > been filled out correctly. Aranel and I have looked into this and
      > > identified that it happens when you add a new author and then
      > > immediately try to nominate a story by that author.
      > >
      > > Aranel is working on a fix to the code but until that's ready the
      > > "quick fix" is to log out after entering a new author, and then log
      > > back in to add the story. The form will then correctly pick up the new
      > > author you just entered and no longer show the error.
      > >
      > > If you have any other problems, please let us know!
      > >
      > > Tanaqui

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic