7863Re: Site Updates

  • linaewen0
    Jun 1, 2007
      I just sent an email to mefasupport, because I was unable to log in to
      the MEFA2007 site using my username and password from the 2006 site,
      which I thought were supposed to work for both. It doesn't recognize
      my email address, either, for requesting my password.

      I can log in as a guest, but not as myself. ;-)

      Thought I'd mention my wee trouble here as well!

      Thanks!

      Linaewen

      --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <liz.warren@...> wrote:

      > Hi All
      >
      > Aranel and I have been working to fix several errors that have cropped
      > up with the MEFA2007 site. The site may have moments of being down
      > throughout the day whenever we upload fixes, but it should usually be
      > back up in a couple of minutes.
      >
      > One issue we're still working on is that several people have reported
      > they've seen errors when nominating a story, even though the form has
      > been filled out correctly. Aranel and I have looked into this and
      > identified that it happens when you add a new author and then
      > immediately try to nominate a story by that author.
      >
      > Aranel is working on a fix to the code but until that's ready the
      > "quick fix" is to log out after entering a new author, and then log
      > back in to add the story. The form will then correctly pick up the new
      > author you just entered and no longer show the error.
      >
      > If you have any other problems, please let us know!
      >
      > Tanaqui

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic