7723Re: Banner Voting

  • nau_tika
    Dec 3, 2006
      I love this! I didnt even realize banners could be submitted. I
      hope I can remember and try making one or two next year, just for
      fun! The voting was very easy, once i realized I had to click on the
      links...i actually tried 3 times before it came to me what the thing
      said! So embarrassing!

      nautika

      --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "aure_enteluva" <melayton@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Voting for stories and authors are over. Go you! We had an
      incredible
      > number of people voting, both in terms of votes submitted and people
      > participating. A group of volunteers including myself are busy
      getting
      > the results ready to post and hope to do that in a few days. In the
      > meantime, there's one more thing you can vote on: award banners.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic