7703Banner Voting

  • aure_enteluva
    Dec 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      Voting for stories and authors are over. Go you! We had an incredible
      number of people voting, both in terms of votes submitted and people
      participating. A group of volunteers including myself are busy getting
      the results ready to post and hope to do that in a few days. In the
      meantime, there's one more thing you can vote on: award banners.

      Over the past months we have received eighty-four banners created by
      Nienor Niniel, Rhapsody, and Thevina Finduilas. This is enough to give
      us a banner in every category. For eighteen of those awards more than
      one banner was submitted, so we have polls decide which one will be used.

      This year the polls to decide this are hosted at our website instead
      of at our Yahoo group. This is a big change from last year, but we
      hope it will be much more convenient.

      To vote, please go here:

      If you are curious which banners will be given to the winners where
      only one was submitted, feel free to visit

      to see which banners have been created.

      If you run into any problems, please contact the fanart admin at:

      Happy voting!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic