6778Re: post-mortem: Yahoo membership requirement to vote.

  • sulriel
    Feb 1, 2006
      --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy" <inkling-tcbs@...> wrote:
> [...]
      list. > > Membership will still be required to nominate/vote at the
      database.

      > Right, but I meant would membership in the *Yahoo group* still be a
      > requirement to nominate, even if not to vote...or do you see
      > nominating and voting privileges as needing to go together?
      >
      > Kathy

      sorry.

      this discussion is about if we should keep the rule that membership
      is required at this yahoogroup in order to be a member at the MEFA
      voting database.

      Membership of some type will be required at the MEFA site.

      the question of the value of *requiring* membership of this
      yahoogroup (in addition to the MEFA site) has been raised and that is
      what we're supposed to be discussing.

      Sulriel
    • Show all 39 messages in this topic