6414Re: [MEFAwards] Movie-verse versus Bookverse (Re: Question concerning Dwim's list)

  • rabidsamfan
    Dec 1, 2005
      It might not matter, actually. I keep trying to think of specific examples,
      but this hasn't been a good week for brain cells. Still as long as we leave
      an opening for authors to let the liaisons know when they feel that the
      options we've given (in whatever area) don't quite fit the way they see
      their stories, it should be sufficient to show us if there is a topic where
      our planning hasn't matched the expectations of others. One of the
      strengths of the MEFAs is inclusivity, and asking people what they think, as
      this discussion certainly proves.

      An evil little braincell in the back of my head just wondered whether or not
      we'd count a story with Bingo Baggins and Trotter as alternate
      universe... They do come from HoME, after all, and while I'm far too sleepy
      to go looking at the list as it stands, I thought that HoME was in the
      bookverse part of the stuff...