3596RE: [MEFAwards] I made a mistake; how do I fix it?

    Apr 1, 2005
      I can fix it as an Administrator.

      Also, I forgot to add, don't just check this year's nominees. Check the
      website or YahooGroup (Databases) to see if the story was nominated last
      year. Those stories (except those that were WiPs but are now complete)
      can't be nominated again.

      --Ainaechoiriel

      MEFA Admin and Founder

      http://gabrielle.sytes.net/mefa The Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards