3416RE: [MEFAwards] a (possibly belated) suggestion

    Feb 3, 2005
      Sorry I've been busy with computers and files that are 450MB in size.

      That would be fine to ask them to very the summary. I'll prepare a form
      letter, but anyone can always personalize it or add something as well.

      As for the categories, you can see them in the Rules already. But here they
      are:

      1. (Topic) Races & Places
      a. Men
      b. Elves