11307Re: [MEFAwards] Announcement from Aranel: Cancellation of MEFAs

  • Sulriel of Menegroth
    Jul 3, 2012
      As sad as I am to hear this, i understand and respect your decision. I
      understand how difficult the entire situation is with all the ripples and
      nuances (to say the least). You have my utmost respect and admiration for
      all you have done for the fandom and the MEFAs thse last few years.
      * **
      *Becky Burkheart*
      *Write Horses Right ~ avoid the The 33 Worst Mistakes Writers Make About

      *Short and Twisted Fairy
      twists on seven classic fairy tales*