11302Re: [MEFAwards] Re: a difficult decision, and a poll

    Jul 3, 2012
      I'm upset as well. I've looked forward to the MEFAs for the years I've been
      involved in the fandom, and am upset that people would react in such a manner as
      to barrage people with hate mail and anonymous criticism as has happened.

      I have written to some touchy topics over the years, although I've always done
      my best to avoid outright titillation. I don't think that any of my stories
      would be considered unacceptable to the MEFAs, although I've had one story rouse
      sufficient controversy in some parts that there was a rather ineffective attempt
      to convince the archive owners at MPTT to remove it.

      I so hope that people will pull together and find the common ground, allowing
      the MEFAs to go forward as we have become accustomed to.
      Bonnie L. Sherrell
      Teacher at Large

      "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

      "Don't go where I can't follow."
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic