11120Re: [MEFAwards] the 2012 MEFAs are coming - and we want your help

  • Sulriel of Menegroth
    Jun 16, 2012
      I'll be happy to be on the ratings panel again.

      Becky Burkheart*
      **Write Horses Right* ~ avoid the The 33 Worst Mistakes Writers Make About
      Horses<http://aconspiracyofauthors.com/acoajoom/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=77>
      Contact me about speaking to your writers group ~ *Have Horse will Travel*!