11112Re: [MEFAwards] 2011 MEFAs - final loose ends

    May 20, 2012
      Hi Bonnie,

      We definitely plan on having them. The post-mortem took longer than
      expected this year (mainly because of yours truly being too busy with RL to
      give it the time it needed), and we're just now finishing up that
      discussion. Then Aranel will need time to tweak the website a bit. So I'm
      not sure when exactly the awards will start. But rest assured, they WILL
      happen. Once I know when we'll be ready to start, I'll make an announcement
      to that effect.

      In the mean time, making your list of pieces you'd like to nominate is a
      definite good thing. Glad to know you're excited to begin, and I hope other
      people are too!