11037Re: Disappearing Wishlists?

  • linaewen0
    Sep 14 6:51 AM
      I may as well chime in with everyone else. I don't know how many I had on my list (I haven't looked or been adding to it lately) but I know it was definitely more than 3 -- which is the number I currently have on my wishlist.

      Hopefully they aren't actually missing, just being blocked by some stray code or something!

      Lin