11029Disappearing Wishlists?

  • Elleth
    Sep 13, 2011

      has anyone else noticed the problem of stories disappearing from their
      wishlists? I'm not talking of removing stories, placing them on the skip
      list or taking them off via reviewing (haven't done any of that in a while),
      but mine has shrunk from 200+ stories (I don't recall the exact number) to
      now 45 with no apparent reason, and while I heard from three other people
      that they were having a similar problem, still wasn't sure whether these
      were isolated incidents or a bug that affected the whole userbase.