10888Re: [MEFAwards] [ADMIN] final hard-to-reach authors list

    Jul 2 11:30 AM
      Hi Kaylee,

      I don't replying publicly to this, since it's useful to a lot of people I
      think. It's one of the most common questions I get asked.

      For security reasons I can't see any member's password, but you can see it
      yourself. Just

      --- (1) Visit www.mefawards.org/
      --- (2) Click the "Log in" link.
      --- (3) Click the "Forgot Your Password?" link.
      --- (4) Enter your email address.

      This will reset your password to some random string of letters and numbers,
      which will be emailed to you. Then

      --- (5) Log in to www.mefawards.org using that new password and your email
      address.
      --- (6) Select "Your MEFA Account Settings" from the Members menu.
      --- (7) Click "Edit Your Account Information."
      --- (8) At the bottom of the page, enter the password you prefer and save
      the form.

      This will be your password for the next time you need to log in. Then:

      --- (9) Select "Your Nominations" from the Nominations menu.
      --- (10) Click the "Form" link beside the nomination you want to work on.

      From here, just follow the instructions on the form to tell us about your
      nomination.

      Btw, that works for anyone who is having a hard time logging in to our
      website.