      From: erynlasgalen1949

      Sent: Jul 6, 2010 10:13 AM

      To: MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: [MEFAwards] Re: looking for a volunteer

      You mean a third party will be reading our emails? I had no idea. I would almost rather risk having to see a flame than lose the expectation of privacy.

      This is usually not an issue, but in the past some of my review replies have been to people I know personally. I'll bear in mind that someone else may be seeing what I wrote.

      Idle question: what if the review reply is a flame? Does the reviewer then not get to see it?
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic