10474RE: [MEFAwards] Re: Hard-to-Reach Authors - Week 2

  • telperion1
    Jun 3, 2010
      Hi Olorime,

      Thanks for letting me know. I've changed the post over at LJ, to say that
      Liadan has been contacted. But anything you can do to help her along would
      be great. You can also tell her to contact me if she needs help.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic