10465RE: [SPAM] Re: [MEFAwards] Hard-to-Reach Authors - Week 2

  • telperion1
    Jun 1, 2010
      Hi Devona,

      You can find our website at

      www.mefawards.net/MEFA2010/

      You will need a password to log in. You may be able to retrieve this using the "Forgotten password?" link. Alternately, if you'll give me your name at our site, I will email you your password privately. (I gather you're one of the authors listed below; let me know which one and I can look up your info. for you.)

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic