10463RE: [MEFAwards] Hard-to-Reach Authors - Week 2

  • telperion1
    Jun 1, 2010
      Hi Ithilwen,

      Thanks for letting me know. I've updated the list over at LJ, to show Mortizya is taken care of so other people won't try to email her. Hopefully.

      If you hear back from Tehta let me know.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic