10373RE: [MEFAwards] Re: ADMIN - 2010 Calendar, + Call for Volunteers

  • nath kuijpers
    May 10, 2010
      Hi all,

      I'm glad to hear there's interest in more 'general' banners, as I much prefer making those myself:-)

      Nath (who should start doodling soon, to get a jumpstart on making things)

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic