10370Re: ADMIN - 2010 Calendar, + Call for Volunteers

  • Linda
    May 7, 2010
      I don't consider myself to have enough knowledge outside my own niche to be much use at suggesting banners, but I did notice that there were very few winners banners featuring Aragorn and Arwen or Boromir and none at all featuring Denethor.

      Linda