10366RE: [MEFAwards] Re: ADMIN - 2010 Calendar, + Call for Volunteers

  • telperion1
    May 4, 2010
      Hiya Lin(delea),

      > Hats off to you for keeping the MEFAs going. Perhaps if the dc are in
      > swim team this summer I can print off stories to read by the poolside
      > during practice sessions... I keep hoping for more reading (and
      > writing) time.

      Glad to see you pop in. It's a pleasure - a guilty pleasure at times, with
      time stolen from offline obligations for our "mad hobby," but a pleasure,
      definitely.

      Do feel free to review whatever you have time for, if you can manage it.

      Marta

      P.S. - To Elena Tiriel - I have your email, and am collecting some info for
      you. As soon as I have it, will be in touch, from the mefasupport addy.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic