10364Re: [MEFAwards] ADMIN - 2010 Calendar, + Call for Volunteers

  • Sulriel of Menegroth
    May 3, 2010
      yeah. I did the same thing, then when I did reply privately to a
      later mail panicked and thought I'd sent it back to the list. eep!
      (need more coffee.. I'm at work and still have four hours on the
      clock, I should be more alert than this!)

      Becky/Sue L (Huffman) Burkheart [how did life get so complicated?!?]
      ~ A Hard Hero is Good to Find ~ www.WritingHorses.com

      All about Horses of North Texas, their people & the games they play ~
      http://www.examiner.com/x-40428-Fort-Worth-Equestrian-Examiner