10360RE: [MEFAwards] Re: ADMIN - 2010 Calendar, + Call for Volunteers

  • telperion1
    May 3, 2010
      Hi Lin,

      > Just so you know, I'm interested in being a liaison again! I really
      > enjoyed working with authors in that way, so I'm excited about helping
      > out in that way again.

      Excellent; I'll mark you down and will be getting in touch in the next few
      days.

      > In the meantime, I'll start looking for things I want to nominate. I
      > haven't been very active with writing or reading lately, so this will
      > be a good reason to get re-involved again.

      I've heard comments from a lot of people to the same effect. I'm looking
      forward to reading stories that I missed over the last few months, as people
      nominate them.