10358RE: [MEFAwards] ADMIN - 2010 Calendar, + Call for Volunteers

  • Ellin Ithilwen
    May 3 2:38 PM
      > No problem - it's a good question to ask, since other newer members might be
      confused as well.
      > After all the nominations are in, a group of volunteers go to work sorting
      it into main categories and subcategories.

      Oh yes, just like I thought - now that you described it, I remember that part of season from last year and I know exactly what it is. :) I remember the list of stories devided in categories you sent us last year. I just wasn't sure about the phrase "check ballots".

      Thanks a lot, bye,

      Ellynn