10356Re: [MEFAwards] ADMIN - 2010 Calendar, + Call for Volunteers

  • Ellin Ithilwen
    May 3, 2010

      Uhm, just one question, concerning Marta's e-mail:

      > 3. Check ballots posted: July 7-July 15

      What exactly is "check ballots"? *blush* Being a part of MEFA only one year (2009), and not being a native speaker, I do not recognize the phrase. Once you tell me, I'll probably remember I saw it last year, but right now, I am not sure what that is.
      Thanks, bye,
      P.s. Looking forward to new season! .)))))))