10351Re: MEFA Archive

  • Aranel
    Apr 26, 2010
      The 2009 stories have been imported and the archive is now available again!

      Since this is a process that transfers a lot of data from one database to another, you may want to give your stories a check and makes sure all the info is correct (including awards and reviews) to each story. Please let me know if you notice any errors, no matter how small!

      Thanks!

      Aranel

      --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "Aranel" <araneltook@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone,
      >
      > I'm moving the 2009 stories into the archive tonight (4/26), so the MEFA Archive will be down for a while. It should be back very soon, though!
      >
      > Aranel

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic