Claremont & Concord 44 tonners sold to the Roundhouse Museum in Savannah, GA

  • Michael J Sherbak II
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 4:42 PM

      In the most recent issue of the CHS Update it was announced that the Museum had acquired two C&C 44 tonners

      I will place a scan of the article in the BM_RR Yahoo group files section.

      Please email me off-list if you would like a copy of the scan emailed directly to you.

      Michael

      Michael J. Sherbak II, P.E.

      CAPT CEC USN

      Snail Mail:  PO Box 324