2 messages added in the last 7 days
Welcome To MD Homeschooling Special Needs support group. This groups is for those families in Maryland who are homeschooling children with special needs. This is a place to share ideas lend support and plan activities that would enrich our children's life's. Whether your child has Autism, Aspergers, learning disabilities, ADD, ADHD or any other disabilities or just plain high maintenance this group is for you. We hope that by coming together in this group we can more easily share resources about special needs children. We can also come together to find and lend support in a common area as we homeschool. This is a private list not open to the public.
- Jan 19, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.