Late Fri Market

  • Bilrite
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      We have two remaining does we'd like to sell this fall.

      One is a yearling (July 03) and the other is a late Jan 2004 doe kid.
      The yearling has been exposed to a buck and we're asking $125 for her.
      The doe kid could be sold either open for $100 or we would also
      consider selling her bred.

      I have to get our sales page updated but if you're interested, please
      contact me or visit our web site www.bilritefarms.com

      Trisha Tank