anybody going to Nationals?

  • sara n
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
      Just wondering who is planning on going to the Nationals since they are
      relatively close this year?

      Sara L. Nelson

      Fanciful Dairy Goats and Boers too

    • everbe2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
        In a message dated 2/1/2003 6:00:32 PM Central Standard Time, smilestan@... writes:

        Just wondering who is planning on going to the Nationals since they are
        relatively close this year?

        We are hoping to go.  I'm not sure if my best goats are bred or not so I'm not sure what we'll have to bring.  But even if I don't have anything I want to show, we'll at least go and watch!
        Bev
      • wskitchen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
          Sara:
          Well, I know we will be going since we go every year.

          Earl and Marge Kitchen
          Karyl Dronen
        • Larry & Emily Meisegeier
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2003
            Hi All,

            I am posting this for a friend.....

            I've just tentatively accepted a job offer in Quebec and am putting my farm
            on the market. No - we aren't giving up on dairying - far from it - we are
            just planning on buying another farm further North and continuing along the
            same path. The translation market in Canada is quite a bit more fertile
            than in the U.S. and the job offer is too good to refuse. Off-farm income
            can be a beautiful thing, especially if it doesn't interfere with lambing
            and milking. <g>

            I thought I'd post this message to the list in case any of you are looking
            for an existing dairy operation (grade A) in the Wisconsin Sheep Dairy Coop
            area in proximity to Minneapolis/St. Paul (45 miles). If so or even if you
            just want to be able to take a closer look at an existing operation, I have
            a Word document with pictures, maps and specifics that I'd be happy to send
            out via email. Feel free to email me off list at ccapaldi@...
            <mailto:ccapaldi@...> .

            Thanks,

            Charles Capaldi